• First Licensed Cannabis agency to incorporate federally in Canada
• One of first 40 official suppliers to Ontario Cannabis Store
• First national agent to be a registered Cannabis Representative with AGLC in Alberta
•First non-LP to meet with SAQ President and discuss distribution plans
• First Cannabis agency to open offices coast to coast: from Halifax, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver
By leveraging analytic data, extensive B2B experience and a best in class sales team, Cannavolve delivers results for our suppliers and retail partners through custom tailored commercial strategies and execution. Your LP and Accessories brands are in growth mode. Financial reporting, building facilities, Health Canada requirements, managing staff – Cannavolve will partner with you to remove the guess work out of your sales organization and allow you to focus on those core functions instead.
We can help you:
• Product go-to-market strategy – products available, pricing, distribution
• B2B and consumer marketing – innovative, compliant strategies
• Education and Training – educate retail staff on your brand to stand out from your competition
• Forecasting and production – using point-of-sale, government and qualitative data to help you plan and price your products right in a shifting landscape
• Government relations – strong relationship with every provincial cannabis agency and retailerHuman resources consultations with in-house HR advisor
• Powerful Reporting and POS tools to give real-time feedback
Cannavolve liaises with regulators and leading influencers to ensure your brands are employing the most effective sales and marketing strategies while being 100% compliant to the most recent Federal, Provincial and municipal regulations.
Our relationships with key buyers and government decision makers across Canada allow your brands to shine and organization succeed.
• Dedicated to Cannabis. Much of our team’s experience and system have been transferred from beverage alcohol, but our entire company’s focus is Cannabis.
• Constantly training our team through the latest Cannabis education courses and staying abreast of all latest regulation and compliance issues.
• Not owned by a beverage alcohol company, we are stand alone, focusing on your business and nothing will interfere with achieving your goals.
• 100% Canadian. We are not a subsidiary of a US conglomerate. The dollars made in Canada, stay in Canada.
• Made for small and midsized LPs and accessories companies. We are entrepreneurs, we are flexible, the hours are long and we report to you, not a board or other entity.
As the market evolves, you will need information to make decisions. From what strains to cultivate, shifts in production, changes in pricing strategy and product innovation. Data is critical to help manage your business by town, region or country.
We can help you:
• Our field team and partners capture data from retailers to allow for up to date reporting on distribution, out-of-stocks, compliance & retailer communication about your products.
• Our field team have set call routes and your questions can be customized by representative to provide immediate store feedback.
• Sales data will be captured from provincial boards and private retailers on your category and competitors to help build best strategies.
• Sales objectives set to help manage your goals for a brand and/or region
We supply our retail customers with an unequalled range of top quality Canadian cannabis adult use products across all categories from the most innovative companies in Canada.